There are many construction companies but few specialize in tower and antenna construction and fewer have the depth of experience possessed by STC Netcom.
SCHOOLING ATTENDED BY STC TECHNICIANS
- Satellite Communications, multi channel military and commercial VSAT
- Microwave Radio, Spread Spectrum, MMAN (Microwave Metropolitan Area Network), etc
- Two Way Radio, Trunking, SMR, ESMR, Voting Repeaters, all frequency bands.
- IBM-AIX, HP-HPUX, NCR-UNIX, SCO Unix and Microsoft NT server configuration, operation and maintenance.
- TCP/IP-based LAN and WAN configuration and maintenance
- MS Exchange Server and MS Proxy Server configuration
- Cisco 2500 and Cisco 5000 series router configuration
- Network and telephone system premise wiring installation and maintenance
- Informix and Microsoft SQL Server database configuration
- Major vendor (Compaq, IBM, Hewlett Packard, ARL) server hardware configuration including mass-storage subsystems, processor and memory subsystems, multi-port serial adopter, network interfaces, multi-platform printer configuration
- Telemetry Systems
- Broadband Systems
- Analog, Digital, CDMA, TDMA, 3G, Encryption, etc.
- Digital Paging, Two Way Paging, (Reflex 25/50), Simulcast Systems
- Fiber optics
- Telephony: DS1, DS3, T1, POTS
- Crypto, Rader, Navigation Systems
- United States Military (Air force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy A, C) Electronics Schools, multiple
- Motorola Technical Certification courses, multiple
- Glemayre Technical Certification courses, multiple
- ATT Technical Certification Courses
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College - Los Angeles, CA, Devry Institute, ITT Technical College
- Various Associates and Bachelors Degrees in Electronics
- Multiple FCC and NABER licensed personnel