|"We distinguish ourselves . . . by providing design and construction services primarily with direct employees and not relying on sub-contractors."|
STC Wireless Resources is proud of our reputation as a quality service provider. We are aware that our objectives are totally dependent on providing exceptional services to our clients in a strictly professional, ethical and cooperative manner.
We distinguish ourselves as a leading contractor in tower and antenna construction by providing design and construction services primarily with direct employees and not relying on sub-contractors. This results in a high level of quality control, assuring a consistent quality of design and construction.
STC has all of the necessary skills and disciplines in house to provide you with an experienced team of construction and technical professionals whose only focus is wireless construction, equipment installation and site maintenance. Moreover we have engineered and built hundreds of turnkey installations for virtually every wireless carrier in the U.S. From A to Z we offer all of the services necessary to complete your project:
- Real Estate AnalysisE/li>
- Site Acquisition
- Phase One Requirements
- Zoning & Utility Coordination
- Civil Construction Services
- Project & Construction Management
- Site Inspection and Maintenance
- Complete RF Field Service
- EME Services
- System Provisioning
- Maintenance Programs
- Warehousing, Provisioning and Equipment Services
- Build to Suit
- Roof Top & RF Specialists
- Tower Erection
- Technical Services
- Microwave Backhaul
- Antenna & Coax Installation
WAREHOUSING, PROVISIONING, EQUIPMENT STAGING
- Tower and rooftop site maintenance
- Clean up and utility check
- Site Audits and safety plans
- Network monitoring and alarm
- Troubleshooting, repair, re-optimization reporting
- 7 x 24 dispatch available
STC provides warehouse facilities in ALL market locations. Full provisioning of materials is available. Take advantage of our close vendor relationships as we pass significant savings on to you, the customer.
Equipment staging, burn in, and bundling services are also available.